2.28.2012

Dallas Temple and Zoo

Last weekend we met three of my four siblings and their families in Dallas. Brent and Laura were so nice to watch all 7 of the kids so that the 6 of us (me, Mike, Amy, Judd, Scott, and Tracey) could go to the temple in the morning.


(Can't get Mike to smile for every picture.)



After the temple, we all met up at Chick-fil-a for lunch and then went to the Dallas Zoo. It was so much fun! The cousins seemed to have a blast playing with each other. The zoo was a great choice for all of the adults and the kids to have fun! I just wish the weekend would've lasted longer. The trip was way too short. Hopefully it won't be too long 'til I see all of them again!
















Amy and I went to a jewelry store (without the kids which was nice to just hang out with just us 2 for maybe an hour) and found some wigs. We instantly thought of our mom since lately she's been wearing a wig so she wouldn't have to fix her hair. I think these wigs look pretty believable.

0 comments: