10.15.2011

Conference Weekend

My parents and I decided to go to Shreveport during Conference weekend and have fun with the rest of the family since Brent and his family were coming in town too....plus it was my parents' last fun weekend with me and Shalom before we left for Texas. We had a blast with everyone!


Amy taught a Zumba class for a Zumbathon in Shreveport so some of us girls enjoyed getting a workout by dancing in the morning on Saturday.


Some of the cousins all on one car at Amy's after Sunday morning Conference.


It was nice to see Brent and Laura for a little bit before they left to go back home. Hopefully we'll get to see them more by taking to Dallas. :)


Shalom sure does love her Uncle Scott!


Bryce, Shalom, and Annabeth watching Big Daddy and Grandma leave.


Scott, Tracey, Bryce, my parents, and I met Nathan and his boys at the golf course to play a few holes and just have fun together. It was so much fun! I'm sure my dad was in his heaven being with all of us on the golf course! ;) There wasn't anyone else on the golf course so the kids had some fun playing on the green and in the golf cart. Playing golf is always a great opportunity for us to spend quality time together and make memories!

0 comments: