1.08.2009

DogSitting

I've been dogsitting my parens' dogs while they are off to Disney World with Nathan and his family. I was going to stay at their house in Lafayette (Sunset) and watch the dogs for a week, but I didn't want to be gone even longer from Michael since I left him last week to go back to Shreveport with my mom to help Amy out with Brooke and Rylan.

My life this week has been about these dogs. I've been taking them on walks 3x a day. (I feel bad that they are cooped up in my little apartment. And, since it's been raining, I've been having to give them quick baths after every walk. They've been a lot of work, but I love these dogs. They're so sweet and fun. I'm weird and don't mind sleeping with the dogs on the bed, but Mike had to put his foot down on that one. I'm such a sucker when it comes to dogs. I think I've been paying more attention to the dogs than Mike. And now he's leaving to go up to Shreveport this weekend to help his dad out with something.


I had to take a picture of the dogs out for a walk. This one just happened to be the first one. (Nice one of Maddie....oops.) It's just so funny because their leashes get tangled up and the two small dogs are hooked together so the bigger one's always dragging the smaller one. It's so funny because if one the white dogs is trying to do its business the other one is trying to drag it. It cracks me up every time.


1 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Three baths in one day?! No thanks. They do look like fun, sweet dog, though.