1.14.2009

ALittleBragging

I have to do a little bragging. Tonight, Michael and I played some tennis. Before we started he asked me if I was ready to get my butt kicked.

He usually beats me. He's gotten pretty good, and he just started playing tennis a little over a year ago while I've been playing for years with my family. Okay, so it makes me a little upset whenever he would beat me.

This time, I thought I was going to lose again. I was down 4-1, but I came back to beat him 6-5. I felt so proud of myself, especially because I ran 6 miles an hour before. He was a good sport. Now, he can't ask me if I want to get my butt kicked.

1 comments:

momof5monkeys said...

Thanks for adding me to your "friends and family" list! You and your husband are so ADORABLE!! Aunt Stacy and Uncle Mark (I can't believe I'm your Aunt!)