10.27.2008

TheCornMazeandtheLSUvsGeorgiaGame

(I don't know why I can't put spaces between the words. If I do, it looks like Arabic for some reason.)

It's certainly been a while since the last blog. There hasn't been a lot going on in the past 2 months. I've been really busy with school. It's kind of gotten be down a little, well maybe a lot. I failed a test in one of my classes, and I felt really down about it. It made me question not only my academic abilities but all of my other qualities too. I had to remember that these feelings of self-doubt were not coming from Christ. It's not going to be the end of the world if I fail. I am keeping my head up and finding the positive in every situation.

Anyway, this weekend, my friend, Becca, came down from Shreveport for the LSU/Georgia game. I love it when she comes down. She always lifts my spirits.



Gordon and Megan look like they are having a lot of fun singing along with the rooster puppets at the corn maze. So cute!


Kip is excited to sit on the cow at the maze. I think Sarah is feeling a little jealous


I finally came to see Michael at the maze. He snuck all of us in front of everyone. It was very nice. It was also nice to hang out with him for a little bit while we were there.


We are the crazy wallflowers at the maze! We had a lot of fun! It took us about an hour to make it through the whole maze.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Aww I miss the maze. It is always a fun thing for us to do this time of year. We miss you Mel and hope that school is going better for you. Chin up!