5.12.2013

Thankful to Be a Mother

I am so blessed and thankful to be a mother to two sweet, beautiful girls! Being able to stay home with them is such a blessing! Out of all the years in their lives, I really won't have them all to myself for very long plus they grow so fast. When I think about that, my influence has to be very strong in their early years for them to learn and grow and have a strong testimony of the gospel, high confidence in themselves, and great fun, loving attitude towards everyone around them. A mother's love is indescribable!





My sweet little baby...always happy to smile for you!

Our little Marilyn Monroe!

My 2 little angels!
On our family walk.  She finally wanted to take a picture with me!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful pictures. Love the one where they are totally passed out in their dresses :)