6.22.2012

Great Wolf Lodge

A couple weeks ago, my whole entire family (all 22 of us!) stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge for the weekend. My parents came up from an Austin trip and got all the rooms for us. It was so, so nice of them! It was so fun for all of us to be together, especially at such a fun place! The Great Wolf Lodge is awesome!! I wish I would've taken pictures of the inside because it is huge with 3 huge slides (which I couldn't go down being pregnant), 2 smaller slides, a kiddie area with a few dinky slides and water guns and more, a lazy river, a pool area with basketball hoops and other things, and a couple hot tubs. I mean it is huge!! Poor Shalom got an ear infection a few days earlier so we had to put ear plugs in her ears and a swim cap just to be sure. When I first put it on her I had to really try hard not to laugh because she looked so funny...in a cute way. After everyone left Saturday evening, we went over to Brent and Laura's for the night and Shalom got to play with Annabeth. It was so fun for Shalom because she doesn't get to play with her cousins very often. It was a really fun weekend but it went by too fast! I'm so glad we were all able to be together. I won't get to see everyone again until October, but I'll see my mom in 5 weeks when the baby comes!!

0 comments: