12.20.2009

Weekend in Shreveport

November 7th, I had my baby shower thrown by Laura, Amy, and Tracey. They did an awesome job. Everything looked great. I loved Laura's "lil punkin" idea for the theme. She had most of the food made with pumpkin flavoring like pumpkin cookies and pumpkin dip. I really appreciated all of the hard work they went through. I was also so nice to see people from Shreveport that I don't get to see all the time. They really showered me with nice baby gifts.

My parents just got back from a trip to Italy and France, and my mom got these aprons embroidered with our names on each of them for us at a local shop.

It was so nice to see Naomi at the shower, even if it was just for a few minutes. Always good to see you, Naomi!

Michael hardly ever gets to see his sister so we were glad we were able to have breakfast with her and visit with her for a little bit.

Sunday, Michael's brother, Josh, got ordained as a Teacher. It was really nice to be a part of it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aw thanks for the shout out! ALWAYS good seeing you. you look fantastic!