8.11.2008

OrangeBeachVacaton


i was so ready for vacation. i had my big hat ready and everything. the only thing or person missing was my husband, but i tried to have fun without him (haha).

i tried hard to keep the sun away in a fashionable way. i had my chinese beach hat and my hawaiian dress. (last year my family called me the unibomber wearing a hoodie and big sunglasses.)

all of the family together on the beach. the only people missing are mike, jenny (nathan's wife), and scott & tracey. (laura is tending anna beth under a tent on the beach)

we tried to build a sand castle but more like a sand kingdom with tunnels, bridges, walls, and castles.

this was certainly a family project, but needless to say it didn't last long.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sorry I missed helping out on the sandcastle. Loooks like lots of fun. It was great to see you and mike. We had lots of fun!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I love the hat and Chinese dress. I didn't get to go to the beach this year. That is a MUST on my list of things to do every year, so I'm SAD. Love the sand Kingdom. Quite impressive!