5.09.2008

Duke





We got a dog a week ago. I don't know why, but for some reason I'll look at dogs that people are selling on craigslist. I showed Mike this dog that I saw on there one day. The next day he surprised me by going to pick up the dog. The owners of it were giving it away. They were already taking care of 2 other dogs. We just kept the name that they named it, Duke. We have no idea what kinds of dog it is. It's been a week and we already have it house trained. We're pretty proud of ourselves. It just waits for a treat right afterwards. He has already warmed up to the both of use, especially Mike. Just having him has been kinda funny. We have to keep him a secret since we are not allowed to have any pets in our apartment. Mike takes him to work with him and puts him in a backpack as he leaves the apartment. We'll see how good we are at keeping him secret.

1 comments:

Laura said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys this week!